Monday, December 21, 2015

Band of the Hawk Blog, now with 100% More Merchandise!



As some of you may have noticed, there has been a change up there in yonder navigation bar. The tab to watch the Berserk anime online is gone - most of the videos were deleted at the source anyway - and in its stead is the Berserk Store.

I had a bit of a kerfuffle with Google over the anime tab, so I figured if I couldn't let you watch the anime, I could still show you where to get it legally. The Berserk Store not only features the original anime series, the movies, and the manga for sale, it features a lot of (surprisingly cool) other merchandise. It is all fulfilled by Amazon and run through their system, so no need to worry about safety. (I know Band of the Hawk Blog can be a little dubious, not unlike Femto and his Falconia)

If you'd like to check it out, the link is up above or you can go through here.

No comments:

Post a Comment