Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy One Year Birthday, Band of the Hawk

I had almost forgotten about the birthday of my semi-beloved blog because I've been so enamored with my new E-Cigarette. But yes, today is the day of this blogs birth. I remember it as if it were yesterday. Working at a boy scout camp kitchen, where I had to sneak up to the kitchen to use their wifi at night. And one night while reading berserk and growing weary with internet forums, I decided to make this baby.

Though at times we teeter between berserk blog, anime blog and gaming blog this will always be first and foremost about Berserk.

Happy birthday darling blog. I can't promise you I'll be anymore of a serious writer or that I'll do you the justice you deserve, but you and us, we'll have some good times to come for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I dгop a cοmment when I appгeciate a
    article on a websitе оr if I have something tо
    аԁd tο the cοnverѕаtion.
    It is trіggeгeԁ by the pаssion communicated in the post
    I гeaԁ. And on thiѕ pоst "Happy One Year Birthday, Band of the Hawk".
    I waѕ аctuаlly movеd enough tο ρost a leave a respοnsea гeѕponse ;) I aсtually ԁo haνe
    2 queѕtionѕ for you if you do not mind.

    Is it simply me oг does it look like like a few of the remarks
    look likе lеft by brаin deаԁ people?
    :-P And, if you aгe wrіtіng on other onlіne soсial sites, I'd like to follow you. Could you make a list the complete urls of all your community pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Stop by my blog; loans for bad credit
    My website :: loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete