Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Berserk Movie news - July 8th


Recent Tweets from the oddly quiet Berserk Movie Twitter page say that there will be news on the movie released on July the 8th. Fans speculate it will be a release date, I speculate it will be a whole SHITSTORM WORTH OF CRAP I DON'T CARE ABOUT. Like "Oh, we got Yoko Kanno to do the music instead of Susumu Hirosawa." or "Berserk project of hold for three monthes, so sorry about lack of updates"

Don't you dare make this like Duke Nukem Forever, where you put this off for TWELVE fuckin' years then push out some clunky feeling nostaligia fest tha--

I'm sorry, I got a bit off track. I've been sulking badstyle since I did not get my June release like they hinted it. But I am willing to ...wait, what with the earthquake and all. My sulking has made me a bit inactive, and normally when authors write that, it's them slowly leaving you. But I'd never do that. Many updates. Soon. Definitely a Berserk chapter update within the evening. Possibly a Duke Nukem Forever ragefest at a later date.

Picture possibly related, by the way. Looks real, but I found it at a pretty unofficial source.

1 comment:

  1. I really don't see why they're deciding to keep teasing fans with trival info. Its like taking a diabetic to a chocolate factory. Its just crule! I NEEDS MY BERSERK.

    ReplyDelete