Friday, April 1, 2011

Miura confirms Berserk manga to end December 2012


Oh shit. Young Animal, long time publisher on Miura's works made the announcement today that his manga Berserk, the heart and soul of this blog, will come to and end next year. Miura says he has not been taking time off to play Idol M@ster like every one thinks, but to write up a now completed transcript of how Berserk will end.

Consequently, the end date also lines up with the end of the world.

Happy April Fools Day, everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I nearly fell for this shit, NEARLY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Hickshooter with it, so at least on person fell for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOD. i was freaking out. Totally got me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, sorry. I was never particularly good at April Fools jokes, so I'm rather proud of this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. queroo que berserk sai logo espero que kentario miura nao faça bosta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fucking bastard i almost fell from heart attack.

    ReplyDelete