Thursday, February 10, 2011

You'd be surprised at the amount of people that google tentacle rape. PART 2


I strongly dislike when I put on my school girl skirt and Cthulhu sports a chub. Anyway, way back when I wrote an article about how many people google tentacle rape. Well, you know what has happened? It's now my top viewed article.

OF ALL THE THINGS.

ON THE INTERNET.

TENACLES?

My words can only be expressed in short capitalized statements that don't make much sense. Now let's try a little experiment. If this becomes my second most viewed, or lawl first most. I will find a tentacle rape H-game and post it for you.

2 comments:

  1. Funny thing, yes. It's a classic that will never die... as long as that stupid law of blurring penises goes on, that is.

    By the way, I've reached your blog searching for Bartender images, he he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't ever want to know the numbers then...

    ReplyDelete